Astellas Pharma Inc (4503.T)
TOKYO, Feb 16 Japanese stocks rose on Friday morning, with investors relieved to see the government appoint Bank of Japan Governor Haruhiko Kuroda for another term and choose an advocate of bolder monetary easing as one of his deputies.
* Says it has acquired Universal Cells Inc., and will pay up to $102.5 million of upfront and milestones to acquire 100 percent ownership of Universal Cells depending on achievement of certain specified clinical milestones
* ASTELLAS WILL PAY UP TO $102.5 MILLION OF UPFRONT AND MILESTONES TO ACQUIRE 100 PERCENT OWNERSHIP OF UNIVERSAL CELLS
BRIEF-Astellas Pharma says top-line results for two phase 3 trials of Peficitinib in rheumatoid arthritis patients
* Says it announced that the results of two phase 3 trials (RAJ3 and RAJ4 trials) on Peficitinib hydrobromide, an oral JAK inhibitor developed by the co, in rheumatoid arthritis patients with an inadequate response to existing therapy, demonstrated superiority over placebo regarding the two trials' primary endpoints
TOKYO, Feb 7 Japanese stocks pared early gains to end a notch higher in volatile trade on Wednesday, as investors stayed on guard for more losses in global equity markets after U.S. futures slipped.
TOKYO, Feb 7 Japanese stocks bounced sharply on Wednesday morning after crumbling to their biggest percentage fall in 15 months the previous day, with all sectors in the black as Wall Street pulled ahead following a punishing sell-off in the preceding days.
Feb 5 Use of Xtandi in early stage prostate cancer on top of standard hormone therapy reduced the risk of disease spreading or death by 71 percent compared with hormone therapy alone, study results that could lead to significantly increased sales of the Pfizer Inc and Astellas Pharma Inc medicine.
* Says it appoints Yoshihiko Hatanaka as new chairman of the board, Kenji Yasukawa as new president and CEO, effective April 1
* Says it will repurchase up to 42 million shares, representing 2.1 percent of outstanding
|Konjunktur abhängige Waren & Dienstleistungen||-0.10%|
|Konjunktur unabhängige Waren & Dienstleistungen||+0.04%|
Nachrichten aus der Wirtschaft
Riga Die EZB hat der drittgrößten lettischen Bank ABLV Freitag als Frist für eine Schließung ihrer Finanzierungslücke gesetzt.