Chugai Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (4519.T)
23 May 2018
* Says it has decided to waive its claim in a patent infringement lawsuit against Nippon Kayaku Co Ltd
TOKYO, April 5 Japanese stocks rose on Thursday morning after Wall Street bounced back from a sell-off triggered by an escalating U.S.-China trade spat.
Jan 24 Pfizer Inc said on Wednesday its biosimilar of Roche's Rituxan was as effective as the original drug in treating patients with a type of follicular lymphoma, meeting the main goal of a study.
ZURICH, Jan 19 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.13 percent lower at 9,440 points on Friday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
BRIEF-CHUGAI PHARMACEUTICAL says filing of patent infringement lawsuit and petition for provisional disposition order
* Says it filed an application for assisting intervention with Zenyaku Kogyo Co Ltd in a lawsuit that Genentech Inc filed, wherein the plaintiff demands prohibition of sales etc. of Rituxan® Injection, against Sandoz K.K and Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co Ltd
* CHUGAI PHARMACEUTICAL LOOKS TO INVEST SOME 25 BILLION YEN INTO A SINGAPORE RESEARCH CENTER FOR BIOPHARMACEUTICALS BY 2021 - NIKKEI Source text :(s.nikkei.com/2CitZyn) Further company coverage: (email@example.com)
* Says it announces termination of candidate antibody related joint research contract, which was signed between the co and CHUGAI PHARMACEUTICAL CO LTD, as the contract has expired on Dec. 31
* Says it names current president and chief operating officer Tatsuro Kosaka as chief executive officer and president, effective late March 2018
|Konjunktur abhängige Waren & Dienstleistungen||+0.32%|
|Konjunktur unabhängige Waren & Dienstleistungen||-0.57%|
Nachrichten aus der Wirtschaft
London Die Kapitaldecke von Italiens Banken droht durch die Pläne der designierten Regierung nach einer Studie der US-Investmentbank Goldman Sachs deutlich dünner zu werden.