Chugai Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (4519.T)
ZURICH, Jan 19 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.13 percent lower at 9,440 points on Friday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
BRIEF-CHUGAI PHARMACEUTICAL says filing of patent infringement lawsuit and petition for provisional disposition order
* Says it filed an application for assisting intervention with Zenyaku Kogyo Co Ltd in a lawsuit that Genentech Inc filed, wherein the plaintiff demands prohibition of sales etc. of Rituxan® Injection, against Sandoz K.K and Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co Ltd
* CHUGAI PHARMACEUTICAL LOOKS TO INVEST SOME 25 BILLION YEN INTO A SINGAPORE RESEARCH CENTER FOR BIOPHARMACEUTICALS BY 2021 - NIKKEI Source text :(s.nikkei.com/2CitZyn) Further company coverage: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Says it announces termination of candidate antibody related joint research contract, which was signed between the co and CHUGAI PHARMACEUTICAL CO LTD, as the contract has expired on Dec. 31
* Says it names current president and chief operating officer Tatsuro Kosaka as chief executive officer and president, effective late March 2018
* Says Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "AA-" -R&I
ZURICH, Nov 14 Chugai Pharmaceuticals, a Japan-based Roche subsidiary, said on Tuesday it has agreed to transfer the marketing and manufacturing right of 13 long-term listed products to Taiyo Holdings' Taiyo Pharma.
BRIEF-Marketing and manufacturing right transfer of 13 long-term listed products from Chugai Pharmaceutical to Taiyo Pharma
* Says it and TAIYO HOLDINGS CO LTD announced today that they have entered into an agreement, under which the co and F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Ltd. will transfer the marketing authorizations, including marketing and manufacturing rights, of 13 long-term listed products manufactured and marketed in Japan by Chugai to TAIYO Pharma Co., Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Taiyo Holdings
* Chugai Pharma considering selling production, sales rights of some 15 medications with expired patents to Taiyo Holdings for about 20 billion yen - Nikkei Source text : (http://s.nikkei.com/2iRwewI) Further company coverage:
|Konjunktur abhängige Waren & Dienstleistungen||-0.23%|
|Konjunktur unabhängige Waren & Dienstleistungen||-0.17%|
Nachrichten aus der Wirtschaft
Rom Der im europäischen Vergleich extrem hohe Schuldenberg Italiens ist bei wachsender Wirtschaft voriges Jahr etwas geschrumpft.