Canon Inc (7751.T)
18 Jan 2019
* Thomson Reuters/INSEAD Asian Q4 sentiment index 63 vs 58 Q3
* Big firms stick to this fiscal year's robust capex plans (Adds analyst quote, detail)
* Reduced Sino-U.S. trade war concerns lift China-linked shares
TOKYO, Dec 13 Japanese shares advanced on Thursday as investors cheered Wall Street's overnight gains, thanks to signs of easing Sino-U.S. trade tensions, with technology firms getting a boost from a rally in their U.S. peers.
* Analysts see Q4 GDP rebound, strength of recovery in doubt (Adds analyst quote, more context on corp earnings)
Nov 20 U.S. companies' borrowing to spend on capital investment rose 6 percent in October from a year earlier, a trade group representing capital equipment lenders said on Tuesday.
* Businesses expect U.S. trade talks will lift exports - poll
Nov 2 Foreigners were net sellers of Japanese stocks for the third consecutive week that ended on Oct. 26, as subdued earnings performance in the second quarter and a broad selloff in global technology stocks undermined the sentiment.
* Nikkei, Topix post biggest weekly drop since early February
|Konjunktur abhängige Waren & Dienstleistungen||+1.02%|
|Konjunktur unabhängige Waren & Dienstleistungen||+1.19%|
Nachrichten aus der Wirtschaft
Frankfurt Die Schließung großer Online-Shops für illegale Waren bremst den Boom der Bezahlung mit Bitcoin im Darknet kaum.