Adobe Inc (ADBE.OQ)
2 Jul 2020
(Repeats from Friday, no changes to text. Adds chart) ** S&P 500 snaps 3-week rally, flops 4.8% on COVID-19 resurgence and Fed's dour economic forecast ** This as risks increased for a burnout with the summer solstice, or that hubris would be this heroic rally's undoing ** While on Nasdaq, the generals were charging, but the troops were still timid ** Which led to the SPX trying the downside, and the Dow to become a castaway ** Every sector does about-face as energy and fin
* Indexes: Dow up 1.9%, S&P 500 up 1.3%, Nasdaq up 1% (Updates close with details)
June 12 U.S. stocks ended higher on Friday as bargain hunters stepped back into the market following sharp losses a day earlier, but all three major indexes suffered their biggest weekly percentage declines since the week ended March 20.
* Indexes up: Dow 0.8%, S&P 0.4%, Nasdaq 0.1% (Updates to late afternoon)
* Indexes up: Dow 1.16%, S&P 0.76%, Nasdaq 0.60% (Updates to early afternoon)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.76%, S&P 0.52%, Nasdaq 0.35% (Adds quote, details; Updates prices)
* Indexes up: Dow 3.05%, S&P 2.48%, Nasdaq 2.52% (Updates to open)
* Futures up: Dow 1.95%, S&P 1.72%, Nasdaq 1.25% (Adds comment, details; updates prices)
June 12 U.S. stock index futures surged about 2% on Friday, pointing to a quick rebound for Wall Street from its biggest one-day dive in about three months on fears of a resurgence in coronnavirus infections.
|Konjunktur abhängige Waren & Dienstleistungen||-0.23%|
|Konjunktur unabhängige Waren & Dienstleistungen||-0.10%|
Nachrichten aus der Wirtschaft
Zürich An der Schweizer Börse haben am Freitag die Pessimisten die Oberhand gewonnen.