ASML Holding NV (ASML.AS)
23 Aug 2019
* Q2 revenue down 1.4% on year in U.S. dollar terms (Adds more comments from CEO and background on 5G)
TAIPEI, July 18 Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (TSMC) on Thursday said it expects a stronger half-year on 5G telecoms demand, and that a dispute over chip-making materials between Japan and South Korea is its most uncertain factor.
July 17 European stock markets lost ground on Wednesday after three straight days of gains, with Swedish share prices hit by a slew of poor quarterly results and oil majors across the region reeling from this week's slide in oil prices.
* Qualcomm up as DoJ calls for pausing antitrust ruling (Updates to early afternoon)
* Indexes down: Dow 0.17%, S&P 0.28%, Nasdaq 0.14% (Changes comment, adds details, updates prices)
* Dow flat, S&P off 0.05%, Nasdaq 0.06% higher (Updates to open)
July 17 Wall Street was set for a muted open on Wednesday as trade worries and concerns about the balance of monetary policy and growth outweighed solid results from Bank of America and a boost to chipmakers from Dutch company ASML.
July 17 Worries about the balance of monetary policy and growth kept U.S. stock futures flat on Wednesday, subduing the impact of solid results from Bank of America and a boost for chipmakers from Dutch company ASML.
* Ericsson sees strong demand for 5G equipment (Adds detail, comments, shares, byline)
|Konjunktur abhängige Waren & Dienstleistungen||-0.93%|
|Konjunktur unabhängige Waren & Dienstleistungen||-1.61%|
Nachrichten aus der Wirtschaft
Zürich Die Eskalation im Handelsstreit zwischen den USA und China hat die Schweizer Börse am Freitag gebremst.