Capgemini SE (CAPP.PA)
Oct 25 Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks. French CAC futures were flat at 0610 GMT. AIRBUS: Bombardier Inc on Tuesday said it was reviewing 2017 delivery plans for its CSeries jets, after U.S. engine parts maker United Technologies said it was resolving issues with its geared turbofan (GTF) engines to make them more durable. The Canadian government encouraged Bombardier to m
* Appoints Thierry Delaporte and Aiman Ezzat as Chief Operating Officers and Capgemini SE executive corporate officer
* To appeal against the award laid down on October 6 by the arbitral tribunal of the Netherlands Arbitration Institute (NAI) on proceedings opposing SVB (Sociale Verzekeringsbank, the organization that implements national insurance schemes in the Netherlands) to Capgemini Netherlands
PARIS, Oct 6 French energy infrastructure and automation company Vinci Energies' apparently insatiable appetite for takeovers remains undiminished as it strives for leadership of the highly fragmented outsourcing industry.
PARIS Shares in advertising group Publicis rose to the top of France's benchmark CAC-40 index on Wednesday, lifted by comments about consolidation in the industry made by the head of CapGemini , traders said.
* To repurchase up to 3,600,000 shares for a maximum of 360 million euros
* Announces acquisition of Lyons Consulting Group (LYONSCG), an award-winning digital and global commerce service provider with expertise in salesforce commerce cloud business
Sept 20 Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks.
* To authorize an additional share buyback program of up to 3,600,000 shares, for a maximum amount of 400 million euros * Capgemini announces the launch of a fourth employee share ownership plan (ESOP) and the strengthening of the share buyback program in order to neutralize its dilution for the existing shareholders.
|Konjunktur abhängige Waren & Dienstleistungen||+0.03%|
|Konjunktur unabhängige Waren & Dienstleistungen||-0.04%|
Nachrichten aus der Wirtschaft
Frankfurt Die Europäische Zentralbank (EZB) hat auf ihrer jüngsten Zinssitzung ganz unterschiedliche Optionen zur Zukunft ihrer in Deutschland umstrittenen Anleihenkäufe diskutiert.