Getinge AB (GETIb.ST)
MILAN/LONDON European shares suffered their worst week in three months on Friday, as a slowdown in earnings growth and jitters in bond markets spurred profit-taking in a market that remains close to two-year highs.
* Euro zone earnings beats 51 pct vs 72 pct on S&P500 (ADVISORY- Follow European and UK stock markets in real time on the Reuters Live Markets blog on Eikon, see cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets)
Nov 10 Swedish medical technology firm Getinge on Friday announced new financial targets following the proposed distribution and separate listing of its patient & post-acute care business, now called Arjo.
* Says Arjo's board of directors has adopted following medium term financial targets:
* Revised strategy, new financial targets and restated financial information for Getinge (excluding Arjo)
Oct 18 Getinge Ab CEO Mattias Perjos in conference call with analysts and media:
STOCKHOLM, Oct 18 Medical technology firm Getinge reported on Wednesday quarterly core profits below expectations, sending its shares down, and said it now hoped to spin off and list its smallest division by year-end.
* Q3 order intake increased by 2.2% to sek 7,334 m (7,176). Order intake increased organically by 4.7%.
* Getinge says final result of rights issue shows that 33,775,167 shares, corresponding to approximately 99.2 percent of shares in offer, were subscribed for with subscription rights
|Konjunktur abhängige Waren & Dienstleistungen||+0.03%|
|Konjunktur unabhängige Waren & Dienstleistungen||-0.02%|
Nachrichten aus der Wirtschaft
Frankfurt Die Europäische Zentralbank (EZB) hat auf ihrer jüngsten Zinssitzung ganz unterschiedliche Optionen zur Zukunft ihrer in Deutschland umstrittenen Anleihenkäufe diskutiert.